BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Learn to treat people the you want people to treat you

I always do that actually. When people are nice to me, I'll be even more nicer to them. When people always acting like a jerk towards me, expect something worse. I don't know. I tend to act the way how people treat me. This is just me and I just can't change. So yeah, the way I treated you, it reflected perfectly how you always treated me. Some people just could not understand, if you really want people to be nice towards you, simple, you should act nicely too. Don't be such a fool jerk okay? 

But yeah if people treated me badly, I should just in return, treat them nicely. We should always act nicely to people, kan? But most of the time, am a human. I can't always act nice.

blog comments powered by Disqus