BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Regarding my previous post

It's seems like some people misunderstood my previous post about the kpop thingy. Some think that I was trying to sound cool though I am not (what for?), some saying that I'm dissing the Imam Muda Fattah.


Look, here, see, I was just trying to voice out my opinion okay. I've been keeping these things in my mind, like for 3-4days, thinking whether I should put it up in the blog or not. Because it sound a lil bit controversial, and I know, my blog does have quite a number of followers, following what I post here. But then, I just can't stand it, so I just hit the write button, put off all of my thoughts and there you go, I hit the publish button. So yes, this is my humble opinion. Sorry if anyone offended.


Anyway, about the Imam Muda Fattah, in my opinion, he was just trying to voice out his opinion, so am I too. I'm just saying, no, it's not wrong to learn Korean language, though me, myself, don't really have any interest in learning that. Not my thing. Is that wrong? Is that called dissing ustaz? I just don't get it. And I say that probably my jodoh with Korean people. Pun dissing ustaz jugak? The way I think is really old fashion eh, sampai tak faham apa budak2 sekarang fikir. And I said that orang tua pun nampak hot. Is that wrong? I am just countering back what I think upon what the Imam Muda Fattah has said. Just my humble opinion. If you think that is wrong, tell me in what way that is wrong. Even my ustaz here in UIAM, or supposed to be called IIUM but most people didn't know, can accept opinions from others. Because this is not fatwa. What he said is not fatwa. He was just expressing out his thoughts, and I disagree with his so I too, expressed out my thoughts. Is that wrong too? Well, unless it's clearly stated lah that my opinion is going different way from what Allah wants us to do. That is totally wrong lah. Bak kata kawan aku, even saidina Ali sendiri dan para sahabat nabi pun boleh ditegur. Apatah lagi setakat pemimpin2, or ustaz2. Aku tak tegur. I'm voicing out opinion je. Kalau aku tegur aku akan cakap, salah tu ustaz, semua tu salah tu. Takde pulak. I don't agree, but I don't really disagree with his opinions. Dah memang bahasa Korea bukan bahasa syurga, nak apa lagi? Betullah apa ustaz tu cakap. Cuma cara aku cakap tak berapa berbudi bahasa lah kat mata korang2 ni. Especially these sentences: 


"Adik tu tengah fangirling je. Menceceh sedikit mungkin lepas tengok Kpop lah tu. Macam aku tak pernah buat. Korang yang minat artis tempatan pun mungkin lepas tengok Aaron Aziz (Zed Zaidi kata dia bukan tempatan haha) berlakon akan cakap, "hensemnya Aaron Aziz! Bestnya dapat jadi laki aku!". Or lepas tengok ustaz Don bagi ceramah kat tv, "ya Allah, cair tengok Ustaz Don kat tv ni! Bertuah sape jadi bini dia!". Biasalah tu fangirling. Agak malang lah sebab status si gadis menjadi perhatian si imam muda ni. Sampai ramai orang dok sindir2 sekali si gadis ni. Nak buek camno, dah gitu ghoman nyo haha. Apa2 pun tahniah lah sebab imam muda ni pun tengok Running Man haha."


Yang ni honestly, bukan aku cakap direct kat imam tu. Ni aku just cakap secara generally. This is NOT for the imam. Ini hanya sekadar berbasa-basi memeriahkan posting aku je haha. Especially part last tu, memang aku cakap betullah tahniah. Dah memang ustaz tu tengok running man pun, so tahniah laa sebab dia pandai cari hiburan untuk ditengok. Lerrrr, korang ni pun -___-"


Anyway, malas nak citer banyak. Lagi2 bila masuk bab politik. Lagi tak habis nak ceritanya. Ada je orang akan datang counter argue lah kan.  So yeah, bye.

blog comments powered by Disqus