BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

The day before exam, and finally, my result

Gembira tak terhingga, hingga tak terkata sebab result semester 3 ni heee. Setelah aku berhempas pulas masa exam. Siap sakit semua bagai. I was coughing non stop night before the HCI exam and it was actually really hard for me to at least study and get a great marks. Serius hari2 masa nak exam tu especially the day before exam HCI, I suffered quite a lot actually. Batuk2 semua. Tak boleh tidur lah, apalah. The worst night was the night before HCI tu lah, memang gila tak boleh tidur. Cadang2 nak tidur awal lepas tu bangun awal study tapi at last, tak boleh. I was coughing like hell and I thought I was going to cough up blood (haha hiperbola je ni). Tapi hikmah tak tidur awal is that, malam tu aku dapat tau carry mark HCI aku was the second highest in class, 57.375/60, if I'm not mistaken. Menambah jugak lah semangat aku untuk belajar yang dah tak berapa semangat sebab sakit melampau. Aku percaya aku hampir nak demam malam tu but I stopped it with panadol. Dramatically, semata-mata nak stop kan demam aku, aku telan dalam 8 biji panadal kot hari tu. I just can't let myself be sick untuk study. Dan hari exam tu, aku terbangun pukul 5 semata2 konon2 nak study. But at last because of pain, aku buat milo, makan roti, then telan panadol 2 bijik, then tidur balik wakaka. Bukan nak study en? heheh. And then I woke up quite fresh even a bit mengantuk, tapi cukup lah nak jawab exam. Aku jawab exam pun, terbatuk2 gila kacau satu kelas lah kan hahah. And I was convinced, aku sedikit mengarut untuk exam HCI. Pasal aku rasa aku dok ulang2 points sama cuz ya know HCI, blah3, kita kena menggoreng kita menjawab. And balik tuh, oo yeahh, aku terus demam. And sebab tak tahan, aku menangis, gila2 menangis, sampai nak tertido kat katil, sebab I was in real pain. I don't have enough sleep, I can't eat well because the huge ulcer in my mouth and the fever is getting worse. So there you go, menangis gila kau. Terus call mak aku bagitau yang aku demam, nak pergi klinik. Dan balik tuh, I had the best-est treatment evaa, from my mom heheh. Dia masak bubur, buat air, basahkan tuala. Really nice! Because aku dah lama tak demam. So this one, thisisbestbro! haha. And I get a really nice sleep eva! I slept well okayy. After few days can't sleep that well actually. Aku bangun, makan, then tidur balik, then bangun, makan then tidur balik. Aku seriously slept like there's no tomorrow. What a heaven :D


And today, finally, the final result is out. I can say, THANK YOU ALLAH FOR GIVING ME THIS. ALLAH THE GREATEST. Pagi ni I woke up with a not really great feeling then malam ni, Allah gembirakan hati aku :)


Yeah, I didn't get 4.00 but still, alhamdulillah, I managed to get 3.835! Praise to Allah, the Almighty :)
I don't want to reveal my cgpa since stalker ramai wakaka but to tell you the truth, I am satisfied, really satisfied with my cgpa. Sudah lepas target heheh. So let's set up the new target, ek? 

Feels really good when I managed to get A for HCI and A- for AAD ;)

And oh, thanks Miss Idyawati Hussein! You are really generous in giving marks. And also, Sir Moaiad! 
The best birthday gift ever! (My birthday is next week hehe)

Well, kesengsaraan berbayar akhirnya, Tuhan itu Maha Kaya :)

blog comments powered by Disqus