BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh my readers~


Most of my readers are the guys? Betul kaa? Babes semua, manakah anda2 nie? hehe

Seperti yang dijangka, avid reader (avid lah juga kira hehe) terdiri dari kanak2 (kanak2 gitu! kita semua muda kannn) lebih kurang baya aku juga. 80% of them range between 19-23. Memang lah begitu, pasal ramai yang baca nya kawan2 aku jugak kannn. So expected lah range umur sebegitu baca blog aku. Tapi agak lah jugak men-terperanjatkan aku sebab aku ada reader which still in schooling age and also people age within 24-30. Agak tak sangka lah jugak. Sebab my huge expectation that my blog will only be read by those people within my age. Well, unless they lie when they did the survey lah kan.

Students are normal. Professional? Entrepreneur? Pelik2, but you are most welcomed :)

Anyway, I welcome anyone to read this blog, no matter what your age is, your gender or you're a student or not. As long as no one creates war with me, and be friendly with me. I'll be good good to you, if you do good to me too. Love my readers, keep on reading guys! =)

blog comments powered by Disqus