BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Majoring CS?

Sekarang ni still dalam dilemma lagi nak major masuk CS or Computer Science ke tak. I seriously need to think properly upon this whole subject. Entah lah, based on what my mom has encouraged me, she said that I should go for computer science but me, my own self, is kinda confuse nak buat decision.


I have been, like forever, depending on my previous groupmates whenever we had projects or anything. I always sticked to them and we do works together, and have fun while doing projects. They always help me whenever I feel lost (and I am always in a total lost, like every time). Kadang2 bila aku dah tak tahu nak buat apa untuk projects, they were there, to help, to guide me. Because obviously, aku memang tak leh jadi kepala. Though I used to be the leader lah time group dengan juniors dulu hehe. Tapi tu lah, bila aku jadi kepala, senang citer aku buat jer semua kerja. Settle kerja, submit terus.

Lepas tuh, every time bila ada tutorial ke apa, mereka jugak lah yang ingatkan aku. Nak harap aku sendiri? I'm not really sure about that. Well, I used to be very, very, very independent back then while I was still in cenfos. Pergi makan sendiri, pergi kelas sendiri, assignment settle sendiri, like everything sendiri. Tapi once aku dah masuk group kawan2 tersayang aku ni, aku sangat lost nak jadi independent. Diorang memang manjakan aku ahaha. Adek kecik konon kecik laa. haha

So sekarang ni sebenarnya aku rasa macam agak ragu2 nak major masuk CS. But, seriously, I need to spread my wings, and learn how to fly alone, again. Tak boleh nak depends on my friends lagi. Tak boleh lah nak harapkan mereka dalam everything lagi. I need to learn to be a lone ranger again.

Anything and everything, sekarang serah pada Allah saja. May any of my future decisions will lead me to the correct path. God will not let His slave goes astray, without His help. Hopefully God will help me again this time. Amin.

blog comments powered by Disqus