BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ketumbit lagi?


Yes, ketumbit lagi. Sangat painful okay? Tak tipu. Rasa cam terbakar pun ada jugak. Pelik gak ketumbit kali ni. This time is the third time in a row jugak laa this year. Selalu kena once in a while. Macam once a year maybe? You can actually see that my right eye is so bloody red and the eye is actually swollen and hurts veryyyyyy badly. Cuma gambar memang tak clear lah. Pasal camera phone 2mp saje ehehh. Ishh memang damn painful sampai my head feels the pain too.


Anyway, today I overspent my money. Lama tak keluar shopping and yesss, retail therapy memang terbaek lah! Okay laa, considering I haven't spent this much of money for quite a long time. Went out with dear sister and bought 2 baju. Spent RM120 just for the baju. Well, that's not it. Ada barangan tambahan. Aku pergi digital mall and bought my self a new hard disk 500GB, RM265 and a new headphone RM59. Total amount spent : RM444. Ooo yeah what a nice number. Sepatutnya genap jadi RM500 je teros. Actually I didn't bring enough money masa shopping so wasn't able to really feel the shopping spree. Kalau tak dah bantai beli 3 helai baju dah. Pasal dah berkenan dengan satu baju lagi jugak. Tapi thank God aku tak bawak duet lebih. Kalau tak, memang boleh babai lah duet aku RM600.

Urghh better stop now. My eye feels really hurt and I think I really need a little rest T____T

blog comments powered by Disqus