I stole this post from somewhere so don't sue me, okay. Just my thought of sharing.
p/s: To the guys, take note ya! Read line by line, carefully ;)
1. Be aware of all your girlfriends’ guy friends, brothers, fathers, or anything. They are protective. Every single male friend we have will kick your ass if you end up hurting her.
2. Never ever miss an opportunity to tell her that she’s beautiful. We girls love that.
3. If she slapped you hard, you probably deserved it.
4. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend — a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts or hoodie’s, and a really pretty piece of jewelry.
5. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren’t dropping her off, call to be sure she’s home safely. We think that’s really cute and sweet.
6. If a guy is bothering your girlfriend, it is your right to beat the sh!t out of him.
7. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer. It’ll make her feel secure that you love her more than the other girl.
8. Never ever slap her, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, “Oh, you’re so dumb” or something, never make any gestures back.
9. Memorize your girlfriend’s birthday. You forget her birthday and you’re basically screwed for life. Not gonna lie.
10. Remember: Girls are pretty, but yours is the Prettiest!
11. Size does matter, but only to hoes; not girls that want relationships.
12. No matter what you say, your ex-girlfriend is a hoe. Don’t bother trying to convince us otherwise, that is a bad idea
13. It’s good to be sensitive, to a point.
14.If you did something wrong, apologize. Even if you didn’t, do it anyway.
15. We are self-conscious by nature; we can’t help it. Let it be.
16. Shave your face, no matter how cool you think your goatee or beard or mustache looks, we probably hate it. We like you clean shaven.
17. You are our boyfriend, our man, our protector, whether you know it or not, you are; act like it.
18. Most of the time when I fantasize, it’s about you. Don’t obsess over that.
19. I’m more forgiving of you than I really should be. Don’t you dare take advantage of that.
20. When I compare my flabby tummy to a kangaroo pouch, say nothing.
21. Any decent man will ask a girl out to her face. I mean; if you aren’t man enough to ask us out to our face, who says youre gonna be man enough to our boyfriend at all.
22. Girls are very impressed when you ask them for advice. Unless its about another girl.
23. I’m unimpressed with a man who doesn’t take the lead.
24. You’re sexy when you’re shaving, fixing things, wearing a white T-shirt and jeans, driving, eating a peach, holding a baby.
25. Girls need to hear how you feel about them. Often. Tell her now.
26. A girl wants to be the best thing that ever happened to you—and for you to recognize this and tell her.
27. If she’s not feeling loved, she will start looking….
28. We like it when you tell us what you’re thinking, even if you don’t know yourself. It’s cute.
29. For the record: I’d rather you break up with me than cheat.
30. You like her, make a move. Don’t just sit there, you will fail, and you won’t get her.
31. But don’t be obssessive. Major turn-off.
32. Call sometimes, just to say hi, not for a certain reason. When we see your number on caller ID, our heart always skips a beat. Try calling just to say good night, or good morning, its soo adorable!
33. If you catch us staring, it is most likely because we’re spacing out, not because we really stare at you. Unless we smile when you notice. Then you either look really hot, or we like you.
34.We like it when you hold us when we’re crying. It’s good to feel loved and safe.
35. Don’t tell us you love us unless you are positive you mean it. If we don’t say it back, it’s just that we really want to mean it when we say it. Don’t say it right away, then it shows lack of commitment.
36. We like it when you’re tender, but don’t lose your masculinity.
37. We LOVE it when you get nervous around us. It’s adorable! Don’t think you have to be Mr. Cool Guy all the time.
38. If you don’t call us, then we will spend hours thinking about why you never called, and we will waste a lot of time thinking about it, eventually coming to the conclusion that we don’t like you anymore.
39. We lost interest quickly if you lead us on but never take action.
40. We might seem to flirt a lot, but a girl always thinks about the one guy she really likes right before she falls asleep.
41. When a girl likes a guy, she subconsciously gives him a song that makes her think of him every time she hears it.
42. If we’re not talking to you, we secretly want you to talk to us first.
43. We get really happy when you show any sign of interest. Don’t just do it and then never do it again. Bad bad bad…
44. Keep up the conversation on IM and phones and in person! Don’t be awkward. That’s bad.
45. We will always feel bad if we don’t like you back. Not all girls are b!tches, no matter what you may think. We hate to reject you.
46. If we say “Let’s just be friends”, we really mean it. Don’t keep trying to pursue us, and don’t say ok and then ignore us. That’s just mean and horrible.
47. It’s adorable when a best guy friend who a girl has thought about liking confesses he likes her.
48. If you’re single, find the one girl who’s always there on the sidelines at your football game, or at each of your concerts, all your baseball games. She loves you. Her excuse may be that she’s there for her brother, but she’s really there for you.
49. In your mind, give every girl a chance. Each one deserves at least one.
50. Girls fantasize too, its just not always about sex.
51. We girls give you guys code names so that you don’t know that we’re talking about you. :]
52. If you’re jealous, it may suck for you, but we think it’s attractive if you really care that much.
53. If a girl blushes when you talk to her, she either likes you or she’s embarrassed by what you’re saying.
54. If a girl really likes you, just seeing you will make her day.
55. Every time you smile at us, it may mean only a little to you, but it means the world to us. Don’t take the little things for granted.
56. We don’t want to hear how hot girl on girl is. It’s uncalled for. If you wanna talk about it do it with your guy mates…not us.
The list that I've found is rather too looong to be posted here so I kinda cut it off. Some just aren't that important (at least in my opinion!) so just I just listed out what I think closest to me and my life. Hey, I do did some of the things that have been listed ;)