BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Growing old or matured?

I'm always being told by my girlfriends to grow old or to be more matured. Sometimes I'm not really sure what they mean by growing older. And how's the level of maturity is being measured. Probably because out of four of us, I'm the only one who is still single and currently I'm the only one who knows nothing about love. Heck, I'm a kind of good observer when it comes to the relationship between them and their partners but every time they ask me for my opinion, I just... can't answer. What to expect from me? Have none experience in love but still wanna ask opinion from me? I couldn't answer that much of course. And just because of that, always get the "Please grow up" statement from my dear girlfriends.

Haih, they will probably forever call me adik kecik, or adik comel. I have been hearing those words since ages.

"Eh, bila nk besar nie?"

blog comments powered by Disqus