BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Korean Music Wave in Malaysia 2011. Awesome night.

My first concert ever, Korean Music Wave 2011!! To tell you the truth, yeah baby, I am really enjoying the concert, like, seriously!


Actually, I left my house this morning in around 10am. Thinking that we got only the free seating tickets, so the line for the ticket should be really really long. So yeah, at first when we got to the stadium merdeka, the line wasn't really actually that long lah. Only few people were sitting under the umbrella with the mats. So we got the place to wait exactly at the front of the gate. So we sat there thinking that we have already placed at the front of the line.


I was the only one that can pray today, so actually I need to go to the surau that was located very far away, up to the balai polis Tun Hs Lee, just to pray. The management just won't let people go inside the stadium and use the surau to pray. Stupid right? Ya, stupid, I know. But then, we just lepak-ed at the surau until the time for asar prayer, so I just did my asar prayer too and went straight back to the stadium.


When we got back, we saw that people are already flooding up in front of the stadium. Was a quite huge crowd there. We were like, quite shock but that's okay. And we got ourselves quite few of big bang merchandises too! Can't upload the picture now but will later, insya Allah, and I got Big Bang's fan and also light stick. Not the official merchandise lah actually. That's way too expensive lah for my budget. 


So we got in the line. On that time, it wasn't that crowded actually. But in around 5.. maybe? Can't remember. They started to ask us to queue. So we got inn our queue. But then suddenly, they went around telling us that the door that we were standing in front of, wasn't the real door for entering. It is the door that will be used for exiting later. So we were like, awwww. Why don't ya tell us earlier lah kan? But I was like, ok laa. Cuz we still got to queue at the front, just not at the veryyyy front as we expected. 


We waited like almost 1 hour just to have the gate opened. The galaxy management and staffs were like, very lembap jugak lah. We were like waiting, and waiting, and waiting, like hell la. But satisfied cuz I got to hear Seungri, Top and GD rehearsing. Wahh, very nice lah. I screamed, just by hearing the voice haha. 


So we were in the line, waiting for the door to open. Wait and wait and wait, finally, the door was opened. But they were like, only allow people entering one by one. One by one I tell you. Crazy. Like hell. And stupid. So here is the situation. I was stuck between sandwiches of people. People in front and behind of me. So seeing only one door was opened, well at the place I was located, people started to pushed like hell. Like hell weh I tell you. Crazy. I feel very stuck there, can't breathe and everything. I was sandwiched with people in front of me and at my back, and if feels like as if my body was a balloon, waiting to explode. Seriously, am very afraid my body will really explode haha. People were crazy. But another very stupid thing is that, they got RELA there, but they just used RELA just only for checking things in the bags but not trying to control the crowds. Maybe they've tried, I'm not sure, probably the crowds are just... very crazy.


So I got in safely. In one piece lah ahhaha. Not torn by the crazy people. Waited for my sister, and we got in. Rushing to the middle spot. Veryyyy middle spot in front of the stage. Quite a nice place. The stage actually wasn't really that far. But yeah, it's in the spot where you can see the artistes but not really their faces. But still ok lah kann haha. 


So waited in around 1 hour plus again. So here comes the time for maghrib. Another stupid thing here is that, yeah, the organizer makes the concert starts at at 7-7.30 like that. It is time for our muslims to pray lah. Why can't you guys just understand that, and take that into your account. Quite selfish there lah kan. But alhamdulillah, I just keep on seeing people going for praying. And I really like that. Though we don't really know the exact location of the surau. We were kinda forced to go into the man's toilet and also perform our prayer at a place where it's quite open and our sejadah is only a piece of the blue plastic. Still alhamdulillah we got to perform the prayer well.


After I finished my prayer, the concert actually have started but only with the MC. I wasn't really sure whether the mcs were dongho and kevin at that time. Not really clear. But the minutes after I sat, here comes the real MCs, Dongho, Kevin, a person from Arirang and also one person from famous Chinese radio station in Malaysia. I was like wooooo. Eh, sumpah, comel gila okay Dongho! I don't really put any attention on U-kiss before. But I was like, dropped jaw-ing just by seeing Dongho in front there. Goshh, comel siot.


So, the first group that was performing tonight... Ft Island!! Hongki kyaaaaa! Comel gilaaaa derrr. Haha. They were performing like... 5 songs? Can't remember. I can't really name the songs since I myself just enjoying the concert without even have any concern on what songs will come out. Huiii, Ft Island terbaik ah the performance. Dood, Hongki's voice sounds really like in the studio record version. Oh, I just remembered that the first song was Hello Hello. Hongki sumpah cute when he always like to show mainly his back to the crowd. Elelele comel lah tu? Haha. Ft Island is fun so yeah, I can assure that I will to their next solo concert in Malaysia =D


Next coming, Teen Top. Sumpah, never heard their name pun before this. Cuz I only pay attention to the already mainstream groups in Korea. I just have found out that they have just only debuted early this year. Or maybe late last year? Not sure. But goshhh, I tell you, I am impressed with this group. They are teenagers. Age ranged from 19-16. Sumpah macam adek2 aku hahah. All very small2 kids haha. But actually, I was more impressed with the main vocalist, Ahn Daniel. His voice very soothing. Really have supported the group's vocal very much. Hell yeah, he is only 17 hokehh. Still, me, am acting as pedophile here (wahaha), this kid looks hot okay at the stage. Tak tipu. His nice voice really catch my heart. And actually, Teen Top's all sounds very funky and nice. You guys should give them a try.


On the line next, 4minute. The only girl group that was presented there in KMW. Such an awww. I was expecting more girls' groups coming. But yeah, only one came. No 2NE1 like in Singapore one. But still, 4minute rocks the stage! Hyuna was smokin' hot there! But yeah, I only know Hyuna lah ahaha. I actually can sing along to all of their songs. Oh, and I saw these 2 guys in front of me was like, VERY crazy of 4minute. Screaming like hell with their deep voice ahahah. 4minute's voices sounds awesome :)


U-kiss came next. I started to feel a little tired because of the loooooong wait there. So I wasn't really that excited watching U-kiss performing. Still, I am rooting for Dongho! Haha. U-kiss were awesome. Really am liking the way they danced through out the whole songs. But what I don't really like, was the bunch of Kissme that sat behind of me. They were like... really bringing down the image of Kissmes? I dunno. They were like shouting madly the name of U-kiss' members, like "Aj!!", "Hoon!", "Kevin". Arghhh really spoiling up my mood to watch U-kiss performing laa okayyy. Respect lah other people that want to watch the concert peacfully. You can shout and cheer but NOT SCREAMING laa. Aiyoo cannot say stupid. All already grown up one. But still despite the little bunch of annoying Kissmes, U-kiss was awesome nevertheless. Seriously. Oh, btw, after performing, U-kiss just went straight to Korea for another schedule. Oh, bye my little Dongho T_____T


Coming up next, Park Jung Min. Dood, seriously, Park Jung Min? I only know one song of his. And I actually don't who he is except that the fact that he is one of the SS501 member haha. But still, this dude sings very nicely. And hey, he even tried to read one whole perenggan of Bahasa Melayu all by himself hahaha. Very cute lah. Sounds... very Korean haha. Sepatah2 dia sebut. Sounds weird most of the time but still acceptable. I am quite liking his single, "Not Alone". The song that catches my heart even without hearing it live.


Finally, the dude that I've been waiting for all along, Seungri! This crazy vain little guy haha. He is just so full of himself. But yeah, he is fun when doing live. He even told us that he don't want to do any concerts here, he just want to stay here in Malaysia with us! ahaha. Pandai kau buat lawak seungri. But still, with this super hot weather of Malaysia, I don't think he can even stand it. I saw most of them says that Malaysia is veryyyy hot. Kau takyah compare dengan Korea yang tahap menggigil tu lah kan haha. Oh, forgot to say that the sound system wasn't really at the best that time. Starting from U-kis performing up till the end. The sound system was like, very.. booming? Like veryyyy booming. Makes you feel like your heart was pounding very hard. Gila lah kan. I was like holding up my breathe and also covering my ears when the sound was too loud to be heard. Well, like when the time Seungri screamed his lungs out. Ya guys know Seungri. He is loud. And likes popularity very much haha. So the sound was like.. uishh kuat gila.


Final group, been wanting to see him since 2008, here comes GD! GD and Top to be exact hehe. For my surprise, when the other groups were performing, we were like only sat and enjoying the show by only sitting. We screamed our lungs out but just sat down there. But when the time GD and Top were performing, suddenly everyone was standing. And suddenly it feels like it was their concert. Everyone was jumping and down. Dancing and singing crazily, following GD and Top's beat. Feels really good at those time. Suddenly I saw most of the light sticks were the crown light sticks, the official Big Bang's light stick. Dood, those light sticks were like everywhere okaaaay. People just when crazy with them. Even the guys. They just seem to like GD Top very much okay! And just to hear them beatboxing LIVE, just enough to kill me. Haha.


Anyway, they only sang few songs. Not that much of songs. Probably they were tired. Cuz they were from Singapore before. Coming straight to Malaysia. We asked for encore but they gave us none. Okay, they were tired, we understand.


So yeah, I enjoyed the concert, like seriously! The management by Galaxy Group was sucked but the concert was awesome. Thumbs up. I seriously had fun tonight. I've never to any concerts before so I got to tell you, concerts are actually really fun okaaaaay. Am waiting for more upcoming concerts! Kumpul2 duit and hopefully more interesting groups will come again to Malaysia =D

blog comments powered by Disqus