BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

SHINee probably coming this September!

Okay, since Big Bang most probably won't be coming to Malaysia this year, I will put head up for SHINee this coming September! Can ar? Hahah. Since the probability of them coming here is high. I have lost hope on Big Bang. So I will put my hope up for SHINee. Pretty please, I am quite a SHAWOL too! Nak mengubati hati lara tak dapat tengok Big Bang live in Malaysia haha. SHINee is confirmed to come to Singapore on the 10th September, so they'll probably come to Malaysia around that date too. Well, just hoping that they will come waaaaaay after raya. Takyah lah nak kacau time raya ek? Been knowing them since their debut day in 2008 so would nice to actually can watch them live. Though most of them are younger than me accept for Onew haha. Tak kisah lah ;)


Anyone willing to go to the concert (or showcase or fanmeeting) with me? :D


Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key

blog comments powered by Disqus