BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Consider my thoughts too

There are sometimes when I gave out my opinions on issues regarding on love, or coupling, those things in that scope, my opinions were perceived as ya know, "Oh, that's not right", or "Oh, you are wrong", "Oh what ya know, ya still haven't experience love". Words like that. Duhh. The things is, yes I don't have experiences. I don't know much about love. But then, honestly, though I don't have the experience, never treat me like I know nothing. I maybe not as experienced as you are, but I'm standing on the natural side right now. I am not blinded by love currently, like you are. So, there's a probability that my opinion is far more better than yours, or any other more experienced people. Am I right? Wrong? No? So yeah, consider my opinions too. I don't force you to follow my way. Just take that as an option. 


Just my 2 cents.

blog comments powered by Disqus