BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My sister... has lost her babies

Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun. My deep condolences towards my sister for the miscarriage.


I woke up this morning at 5 when suddenly my mom told me that my sister miscarried her baby. I was kinda blur for awhile but suddenly was snapped by that fact.


As for the title, yeah. Supposed my sister will get a twin but God knows better. Mungkin tak ada rezeki. I feel sorry and sad for her. Because she and her husband have tried hard just to get a baby. Probably not now, probably next time, insya Allah. I know that God has promised a better thing ahead of them.


And this reminds me when Giuliana Rancic was miscarried. The doctor said that when the body feels like there's something wrong with the babies, it will naturally turn out to be like that. The body knows that if it keeps the baby alive, there might be more complication later. The wonders of Allah's creation. 


Hopefully my sister will stay strong


p/s: yeah, I do feel sad when I heard the lost is a twin.

blog comments powered by Disqus