Tak tahu lah, tiba2 je rasa nak buat posting pasal ni. As most of us aware, breast cancer ni kira agak common among the women, tapi unfortunately, even if these are rare cases, still, ada jugak lelaki yang kena breast cancer.
Not a myth, tapi memang ada orang yang aku kenal, lelaki, kena breast cancer. So kat sini, aku nak promote to the girls, and GUYS as well, that we should be aware of breast cancer. Serius, adik kepada abang ipar aku, seorang lelaki, disahkan mengidap kanser payudara. Who actually can have a thought on that?
Self breast exam:
There are a few other signs you should be aware of and look out for when doing your self-awareness - check routine:
- A change in the shape or size of the breast - it may be that one breast has become noticeably larger or lower.
- The nipple turns in - it becomes inverted.
- The nipple changes position or shape.
- A swelling or lump in your armpit.
- A blood-stained discharge - this a very rare symptom.
- A rash on a nipple or surrounding area (very rare).
- Veins which stand out more than usual.
- Any pain in your breast that you have not experienced before.