BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Isn't life strange?
Isn't life sometimes funny?
From the first day I ever saw you
I never thought that we could be friends
I never thought we will be connected in anyway
I never thought we will even say "hi" to each other

But seems like life is getting twisted that time
And finally, one day
For the first time we said "hi" towards each other
For the first time we even smiled towards each other
Such small event connected us together
I really never thought that we could be friends

Life isn't fair sometimes I guess
The bond that used to be there
Finally is broken
Maybe it was because of you
Or probably it was because me
Or maybe non of us were wrong
The friendship that we used to have
Is finally gone
Gone with the wind
Just because of one simple, yet complicated thing

This is life
It's just strange, and funny

Don't even forget that we used to be friends.
Yeah, we used.

blog comments powered by Disqus