BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reason why I can't seem to stay home for that long

Because of my second sister. She has that oh so bossy attitude that makes me feel that I can't be home for that long. She'll always snapped at me, well even when I've done nothing wrong, even when I've toned down my voice when I talk to her. We can't seem to get along very well, I guess. Both of us just don't share the same way of thinking.


And one more thing I really despised about her attitude, is that she tend to just get involved, well unnecessarily, in my cat fight with my other older sister. Well, of course she'll always defend my older sister more, considering that she's her adik kesayangan.

And tonight she had made my eyes teared up a little, without she even noticed it. And I don't even want to bother to tell her about my feeling.

Neway, thanks for reading.

blog comments powered by Disqus