BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Current life

Lama x jumpe dgn sri amanians, I felt left out. Ye ke? Not really sure actually. Lama x dgr or even watch those b*tchy moves or b*tchy talkings that sri amanians always do. Am I being left out or maybe the surroundings in UIA is just a total different? I can't seem to make myself behave like a sri amanian anymore. Funny statement here, as I think so. Blog hopping always make me think this way. Seriously can't remember those feelings, when I used to be one of them. Well, not really, cuz in term of popular, I am not one of them popular people. I used to be very cold towards other people so yes, I don't really belong to them. Hey people don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong of being the sri amanians. Girls from girls school always behave like that. So don't take it the wrong way. It's the way we communicate (sgt janggal sebut we haha~)

And I kind of missed the feeling of mixing up with the different races other than the foreigners. Well, I mean, the Malaysian races. I missed that. Sini kat UIA will always only mix up with the Malays. Even when we have foreigners.

But still I'm loving my current life. Nothing wrong with the way I live right now.

Segala berlaku sentiasa ada hikmah disebaliknya.

Itu yg aku pegang.

Dan

Aku tak akan menyesal dengan hidup.

Insya Allah

=)

blog comments powered by Disqus