BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Woman Quotes

Found myself to be bored (and quite moody!) tonight so I just move around the net to find anything interesting that can caught my eyes. And I found one interesting website that contains freaking amazing quotes about women (and some with men~). Just thought of sharing so here you go. I only picked up the lines that I thought are interesting~

"Sure God create man before woman, but then again you always make a rough draft before creating the final masterpiece"

"Woman was taken out of man, not out of his head to top him, nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot, but of his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved"

"Women have a wonderful instincts about things. They can discover everything except the obvious"

"Women always worry about the things that men forget, men always worry about the things women remember"

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her"

"When a man gets to speak, people listen, then look. When a woman gets up, people look; then, if they like what they see, they, listen"

"Every women is wrong until she cries, and then she is right, instantly"

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself
"

"Men play the game; women know the score"

blog comments powered by Disqus