BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Super Junior M is coming to Malaysia

Super Junior M is coming to Malaysia for Hari Belia Negara FOR FREE. I recently developed my interest towards Super Junior but sadly I don't think I can go for this concert. Because why? I don't think there's anyone wants to go me. Waaaa! Very sad! My sister is going to Terengganu on that particular day so I just don't have anyone to be dragged with me on that day. Though both of my bias, Heechul and Leeteuk will not be there still, it's A FREE CONCERT OKAYYY. It's like, not all the time you can watch Super Junior for free! I really want to watch the free concert T____T. Oh wait. I forgot another person. My another bias, Kyuhyun will be there too! Goshhh. I want to go!


UIA has been recruiting volunteers for this Hari Belia Negara but I didn't sign up for it. Haha melepas lah peluang nak dapat kenderaan percuma nak pergi sana ek? Nahh, the same reason, I don't have anyone to go with me. Nasib baik hanya Suju M yang datang. Kalau Super Junior yang datang, confirm aku gerak pergi sorang2 okay. I'll be there for sho!


Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Henry

Okay, actually I really want to see Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon in person. Just not my luck maybe T__T

blog comments powered by Disqus