BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm getting younger. it's true~!

Waaaa~ finally I can post something here. From the morning (well not early morning laaa~) I've been trying to do new post and post up comments but seems to failed everytime. Sgt saket ati kut tak tipu.

Td morning went for math class. At first been planning to go for the first session (bajet tunjuk rajen la) but then I woke up quite late (shhhh~) so yes, I missed the first session for the class. Nk tak nak I went for the second session. And quite lucky for us, the second session cam gile x bape rmai org. And managed to rebut 1 mark ngeeee~ Kalu x slalu the brothers yg seems to get the marks jer. Ye la sisters kn cam pemalu gile (konon haha~)

Okaaaii... lagi a few days I will loose the teens title. Cam x caye nk msuk 20 dh. Sgt x suke. 2 is a big number la for me (haha tu lom masuk the thirties agi). Redha je la diri makin tua. Dh la sblm nie asyik kutuk org laen tua jek, x sedar diri pn dh capai usia doploh tuh. Haha~ Ape2 pn people always say that I look like a 16 years old girl. Forever 16 agaga~ perasan~

Kakak aku da dpt jpa scholarship dia so pe lagi, nie la time nk mintak hadiah birthday besar2 dr dia hehehe. Very untung those with jpa scholarship. Tak mcm people who used ptptn, sgt sengsara kut. Very mengade2 la ptptn. Some of my friends went on a real hardship procces just for the sake of the money. Xmo kutuk ptptn lebey2, sat agi kene saman ngan diorang haha~

Arini puasa agi. Lagi satu hari then abes da ganti sume yeay~ padahal da lambat gile kut. Nk dekat ramadhan da nie. X sabar nk tunggu ramadhan, bulan yg penuh ketenangan. Sume akan menjadi slow pace and tension pn akan berkurangan. Siyes x sabar =)

blog comments powered by Disqus