BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

The pictures are all scattered around


You can see me very small down there compared to the big thing up there


The view from the eyes of Malaysia


Another view


You can tell how scared I am from the look huhu


I don't even bother to look at the camera!


Us before we ride that thing


Weee!


Time nie Nabilah call lak. Tu yg posing pki phone tuh


I love this thing. Nice :)


Before we enter the Kota

Abg Long and kakak



They always put me down there. Mentang2 la aku yg paling kecik huhu.


Kat bilik hotel


Another one

Before we climb the stairs to the Kota
Gile panas time nie. Trus lari pas amek gambar


Another pic



Depan train



Kat bwh plane


You can see how small we are under the plane


Mom & Dad


Dad with me and sis


Ayah dan menantu. The only son

Me and sis at Umbai. Sedap!


Abg Long yg gile2 bersama kakak


Umbai


Romantic view behind them huhu


The siblings


The couple

Family is LOVE


Me before going back

Done!


blog comments powered by Disqus