BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Post to be ignored

currently not having any mood to upgrade my blog or to put any eye-catchers thingy on the blog. some might think my blog is lame considering I have been blogging for almost 3 years now. just got back from selayang and feel really tired right now. the Muktamar for PEPIAS do consume a lot of my energy though. I had to listen to all of the speeches and mind you, the speech isn't that short especially when the mr. president delivered the speech. so looooong and felt really boring just to spend my whole two precious days just to listen to other people's babble. up till now I can't even believe that I have attended that ceremony considering I'm NOT one of the "ceramah" people. One of the most thing I really hate in this world is to listen to the speeches. believe that or not, heh...

I do have intentions to finish up all of the assignments that were given to me by this week. Tapi rase susah la pulak... I'm not good dealing with this kind of thing. I'm kinda lost when it comes to giving in my own ideas and this is one of my bad habit haha. slalu kalu need to do presentations ke hapa, I will hope that I will be partnered up with someone who has a lot, I mean, A LOT of ideas. senang la nk amek kesempatan kekeke. x der la. I do have my own ideas but not as much as other people do.

ish3 merapik je byk tp keje x siap. hape nk jadik la neh... so, harapan ku for this week is to finish up all of the assignments and study for the coming quizzes and test. sudah penat X(

blog comments powered by Disqus